acassis commented on issue #20414:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nuttx/issues/20414#issuecomment-5952682436

   @arnavsharma990 I think there are others missing pieces on this puzzle.
   
   A way to spot these difference is using the nm to list all functions from a 
2016 build and the current build, then you can spot the size changes and the 
new added functions.
   
   I used it initially to spot the biggest functions on Nutt, then I was able 
to create the minnsh that was really small, but it was just a PoC because it 
removed even the VFS that remove support to device files, so we cannot have 
application using drivers in the Unix way.
   
   
https://acassis.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/how-to-verify-which-functions-are-eating-space-in-an-elf-file/


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to