commits
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Date
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/timer-message-real-queue-id-null): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/timer-message-real-queue-id-null): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/timer-message-real-queue-id-null): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/schedule-message-real-queue-id-null): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/schedule-message-real-queue-id-null): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/ops-alert-rules-mock-pagination): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/query-consume-time-span-empty-queue): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/get-topics-by-cluster-null-check): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/schedule-message-real-queue-id-null): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/schedule-message-real-queue-id-null): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/schedule-message-real-queue-id-null): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/codex/dlq-i18n): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/codex/unguarded-mutations): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] A producer list missing an unreachable broker's rows is returned without the partial marker [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/put-kv-config-null-value): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] The rmq.acl.update tool rejects the principal of an ACL rule that has no numeric id [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] The rmq.acl.update tool rejects the principal of an ACL rule that has no numeric id [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/put-kv-config-null-value): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/codex/stale-rows-global): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/web-delivery-drawer-refresh): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/put-kv-config-null-value): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/put-kv-config-null-value): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/put-kv-config-null-value): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/put-kv-config-null-value): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/get-topics-by-cluster-null-check): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/get-topics-by-cluster-null-check): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/get-topics-by-cluster-null-check): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/get-topics-by-cluster-null-check): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/get-topics-by-cluster-null-check): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/get-topics-by-cluster-null-check): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/codex/async-effect-guards): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/unregister-stale-queue-data-npe): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(web): topic list mock rejects out-of-contract pagination [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/claude-stream-output-budget): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(ai): bound Claude streaming output before parsing [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/unregister-stale-queue-data-npe): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/unregister-stale-queue-data-npe): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/unregister-stale-queue-data-npe): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/unregister-stale-queue-data-npe): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] bound SMTP socket timeouts for notification email [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/route-info-manager-flat-lock): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/proxy-remoting-start): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(producer): invalidate connection queries when the group changes [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/register-broker-null-dataversion): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/register-broker-null-dataversion): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/register-broker-null-dataversion): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/route-info-manager-flat-lock): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/route-info-manager-flat-lock): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/route-info-manager-flat-lock): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(cluster): keep an unmeasured TPS out of the lowest-sort position [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] The shared instance selector's placeholder and no-match text ignore the display language [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] chore(config): source the cluster admin credential from the environment [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] AI run streams silently accept EOF before the terminal control frame [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/query-consume-time-span-empty-queue): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/client-remoting-null-body): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/client-remoting-null-body): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/client-remoting-null-body): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/client-remoting-null-body): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/client-remoting-null-body): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/client-remoting-null-body): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/query-consume-time-span-empty-queue): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/query-consume-time-span-empty-queue): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/query-consume-time-span-empty-queue): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/query-consume-time-span-empty-queue): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/order-topic-conf-malformed-segment): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/route-activity-skip-missing-broker): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[PR] feat(web): sync page headers with document title [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): localize the instance selector's default placeholder and no-match text [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): localize the instance selector's default placeholder and no-match text [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): guard the remaining unguarded async effects and timers [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/consume-message-directly-null-buffer): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): return translation keys from the send pre-check [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): return translation keys from resource CSV import validation [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): stop presenting page-local counts as result-set-wide numbers [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): make the mouse-only affordances keyboard-operable [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/consume-message-directly-null-buffer): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(server): escape apostrophe-prefixed formulas in CSV exports [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): align selection semantics on paginated tables [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): localize the time zone conversion errors and the session duration column [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): return translation keys from topic route diagnostics [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): return translation keys from ACL risk diagnostics [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): return translation keys from consumer group health diagnostics [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): localize the queue browser component [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] refactor(web): migrate the metrics explorer copy table into translations.ts [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): confirm destructive actions that currently fire on a single click [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): localize the remaining hardcoded strings on seven small pages [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): localize the consumer page's remaining hardcoded Chinese strings [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): localize the DLQ page's remaining hardcoded Chinese strings [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): guard the remaining unguarded mutations against double submission [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] feat(auth): complete the session lifecycle: idle timeout, revocation controls, client attribution, expiry redirect [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] feat(ops): export every operational inventory from its page [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(web): guard async actions against double submission across pages [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] feat(message): improve queue browser navigation [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] report an unreadable backlog as unknown instead of 0 [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/order-topic-conf-malformed-segment): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/order-topic-conf-malformed-segment): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] feat(deliveries): retry every failed delivery matching the active filters [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/order-topic-conf-malformed-segment): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/order-topic-conf-malformed-segment): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] DLedger quick-start failover hardcodes port 30931 as the Leader, but the Leader is elected dynamically [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): recover incomplete MCP reinitialization [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/consumer-manager-scan-clear-topic-group): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/consumer-manager-scan-clear-topic-group): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/consumer-manager-scan-clear-topic-group): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/consumer-manager-scan-clear-topic-group): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/csv-timestamp-zone-label): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/route-activity-skip-missing-broker): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/route-activity-skip-missing-broker): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): keep yaml numbers unquoted [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/route-activity-skip-missing-broker): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(consumer): preserve zero retry limits when creating groups [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(lite): drop the POP progress panel the API never fills [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/aliyun-topic-queue-counts): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(studio): map missing Tencent consumer lag to unknown [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] Exclusive eviction tombstones of clients that never sync again are never reclaimed [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(export): name the server zone in the exported timestamp columns [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] The topic and consumer-group CSV exports leave their timestamp columns without a zone while the audit export names one [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/agent/yaml-number-precision-test): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix-11041-metadata-pagination): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/queue-browser-unmount-20261010): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] A failed maintenance-window read is reported as no maintenance windows [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(alert): acknowledge the event and active state in one transaction [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(topic): mark unknown consumer lag as metrics unavailable [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(studio): reset create-user form when the dialog is cancelled [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] docs: clarify current credential storage protections [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(studio): scope LiteTopic session progress to the client subscriptions [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] feat(settings): add cloud credential usage inventory [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] feat(consumer): compare group configs across instances [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(web): sanitize throughput sparkline samples [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] test(rmqctl): pin yaml number precision beyond 2^53 [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): keep yaml numbers unquoted [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix-11041-metadata-pagination): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix-11041-metadata-pagination): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq/fix-11041-metadata-pagination): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(alerts): prevent duplicate rule saves [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Enhancement] ControllerClosure request-completion semantics lack direct tests [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] Aliyun topics report 0 write and read queues as if the topic had none [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] Exclusive eviction tombstones of clients that never sync again are never reclaimed [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] Deployment guides reference Broker.log but the broker writes broker.log [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/audit-risk-hot-target-ops): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/producer-group-partial-scan): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/cloud-group-unknown): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/batch-delete-cap): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/silences-load-failure): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] The producer group selector returns a partial list with no completeness marker [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] The repeated-failure target table hides the failing operations that justify its warning [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(producer): mark an incomplete producer group selector scan [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(cloud): report unknown client and lag counts instead of measured zeros [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(alerts): stop reporting a failed silence read as no maintenance windows [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] Cloud consumer-group rows report 0 online clients and 0 backlog when the vendor response carries neither [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/outbox-timestamp-clocks): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/model-credential-tostring): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/unknown-version-bucket): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] A producer list missing an unreachable broker's rows is returned without the partial marker [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(model): keep the data source and ACL 2.0 credentials out of toString [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/litetopic-session-load-failure): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #11352] Reclaim the evicted client channel in exclusive LiteTopic eviction [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] operation example Producer parses and never validates msgCount after the producer is already started [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] [ISSUE #6120] fix(alert): stamp notification outbox timestamps from one clock [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/session-drawer-load-failure): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/ai-group-detail-delay-unknown): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[I] [Feature] Bulk data source connectivity check on the Data sources page [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] Compaction topic example: updateTopic -o true but sample output shows order=false [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] The rmq.acl.update tool rejects the principal of an ACL rule that has no numeric id [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] DefaultMQProducer API reference misstates retry counts as total attempts and calls queue offsets "physical" [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] Docs state the default of useReentrantLockWhenPutMessage as false, but the code default is true [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] A failed LiteTopic session read is presented as a session without data [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] operation example Consumer prints its usage with the label "producer" [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] openmessaging SimpleProducer prints "Send async message OK" for its synchronous send [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] ResponseConsumer example acks requests as consumed when the reply send fails [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] DefaultPullConsumer API reference: example stuck on first queue, offset ignored, wrong field/return types [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Enhancement] SyncStateInfo defensive-copy and epoch semantics lack direct tests [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(lite): report a truncated consumed scan as a lower bound [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Enhancement] FilterFactory duplicate-registration and unregister semantics lack tests [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Enhancement] LogicExpression three-valued truth table and short-circuit behavior lack direct tests [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/metrics-stored-auth-mode): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] A failed session read is reported as an account with no active sessions [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(users): stop reporting a failed session read as no active sessions [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [PR] fix: Fix resource leaks and shutdown handling in shared clients [rocketmq-client-go]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(client): stop counting an unreported client version as a second version [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] The producer summary counts an unreported client version as a second version and warns about a version mix [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] A LiteTopic session reports a consumed count that only covers the first 200 of its lite topics [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] A failed heartbeat-syncer proxy discovery is reported as an empty proxy list [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/topic-fabricated-counts): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(metrics): accept the authentication modes a saved data source carries [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] A metrics data source saved with Basic Auth or Bearer Token answers 503 on every query [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(ai): stop publishing an unmeasurable consume delay as zero seconds [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/audit-timeline-pagination-20261010): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] The rmq.group.detail tool publishes a zero consume delay when the delay is unmeasurable [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(clients): let the language filter select unconfirmed languages [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] The clients language filter cannot select the rows the page labels as unknown [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/proxy-discovery-grading): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[I] [Bug] The batch instance delete accepts an unbounded id list while every other batch endpoint is capped at 100 [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(persistence): keep stored credentials out of the credential types' toString [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(dlq): clamp both dead-letter lists back to the last valid page [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] AI run streams silently accept EOF before the terminal control frame [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(home): report a failed assistant config load instead of a dead input [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
Re: [I] [Bug] Cloud message detail reports a fabricated 0 B size when the vendor API returns none [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/10
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/smtp-socket-timeouts): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/10
[PR] fix(cluster): report registry data that could not be loaded [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages