commits
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Date
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/index-service-lock-imbalance): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/agent/fix-cataloggen-single-file-digest): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] docs: correct two claims in the AI architecture notes [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/client-lease): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/query-assignment-null-body-fields): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] rmq.group.reset_offset accepts a timestamp of zero and rewinds every queue [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(ai): reject a non-positive reset timestamp instead of rewinding every queue [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] A metrics tool reports the provider's 400 for a bad query as a 500 with the reason discarded [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(metrics): scope the explorer query history to the signed-in account [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] The metrics explorer hands one account the query history of another [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] A partial plain-access update silently clears the account's admin flag [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(acl): stop a partial plain-access update from clearing the admin flag [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(instance): attribute a cloud-import audit to the credential it read [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] A cloud import is audited as an instance whose id happens to match the credential id [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(audit): disclose a cleanup that hit its per-call batch ceiling [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] Audit-log cleanup that hits its per-call cap reports a complete cleanup [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(deploy): address the NameServer by its unique container name everywhere [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Doc] deploy/rocketmq README claims the demo producer and consumer go through the proxy [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(group): report a cancelled group enrichment as unknown, not as zero online clients [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] A pending alert episode whose metric is no longer collected fires without waiting for its duration [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(alert): end a pending episode whose metric is no longer collected [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] A group enrichment cancelled by the batch deadline reports zero online clients [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] The Studio and client defaults still address the NameServer by its ambiguous service name [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] docs(deploy): the demo producer and consumer do not go through the proxy [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/query-assignment-null-body-fields): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] rmqctl mcp config emits a snippet that cannot start (required --instance-id omitted) [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(settings): stop caching the parameterized data-source query [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] test(topic): pin the topic import caps [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/query-assignment-null-body-fields): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] DLQ Excel export returns 502 when one body exceeds the 32767-character cell limit [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/ack-message-activity-empty-entries): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(history): recover pagination when result totals shrink [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] A proxy-connected consumer group is read from the first proxy that answers [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] A proxy-connected consumer group is read from the first proxy that answers [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(cluster): stop rendering a failed broker runtime-stats read as 0% and 0 TPS [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] A proxy-connected consumer group is read from the first proxy that answers [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] The Verify tab renders an empty consumer table when the trace request fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] A manually refreshed message trace is reverted by the tab cache [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] The Verify tab renders an empty consumer table when the trace request fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] A manually refreshed message trace is reverted by the tab cache [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] The Verify tab renders an empty consumer table when the trace request fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] The Verify tab renders an empty consumer table when the trace request fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] The Verify tab renders an empty consumer table when the trace request fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] The Verify tab renders an empty consumer table when the trace request fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] The Verify tab renders an empty consumer table when the trace request fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] The Verify tab renders an empty consumer table when the trace request fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] The Verify tab renders an empty consumer table when the trace request fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] A manually refreshed message trace is reverted by the tab cache [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): name response frames explicitly in the MCP decode error [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/rocketmq-studio): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/comment): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/comment): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/alert-template-number-format): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-clients/codex/fix-rocketmq-1323-inflight): Workflow run "Golang Coverage" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/comment): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/cold-data-flow-control-npe): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(deploy): ship every file the server image build reads from its context [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] A group whose consume stats could not be read is shown as zero backlog and healthy [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] test(nameserver): pin the nameserver registration contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(auth): stamp the user and session audit columns in UTC [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/studio-user-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[PR] [ISSUE #11315] fix(docs): correct broker log filename case in Deployment guides [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Doc] api-spec 4.5-4.9 document five NameServer operations that always return 501 [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(ai): stop the retention purge deleting busy chats [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] docs(deploy): create the shared network in the local compose quickstart [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] docs(deploy): create the shared network in the local compose quickstart [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/mq-admin-impl-query-message-latch): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/batch-delete-instances-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/alert-gc-time-ratio): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(ai): scope the composer draft to the signed-in account [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #11338] test(controller): cover SyncStateInfo isolation and epochs [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(consumer): stop presenting an unmeasurable consume delay as 0 seconds [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/ack-message-activity-empty-entries): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] Query history drawer can remain on an empty out-of-range page after its scope shrinks [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(topic): validate topic and group names before the ownership write [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(api): keep the backend message on a rejected blob export [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/ack-message-activity-empty-entries): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] The consumer subscription check spinner never stops after an auto-refresh supersedes it [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] test(agent): pin the CLI availability probe contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(ai): stop auditing a dry-run tool call as an applied change [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/system-alerts-clear-confirm): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] Aliyun topic-consumer rows report a fabricated 0 lag / 0 TPS as available metrics [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(audit): record the audit-log cleanup in the audit trail [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/report-run-speed-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[I] [Enhancement] ControllerClosure request-completion semantics lack direct tests [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Doc] CONTRIBUTING advertises a backend port the compose stack never publishes [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/agent/fix/acl-header-totals): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] build-windows.ps1 builds a binary that reports version 1.0.0 while the CLI is 3.0.0 [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] A DLQ resend performs a group read and a topic write without the resource-ownership guard [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(dlq): truncate oversized message bodies in the Excel export [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(alert): write the notification-delivery bookkeeping columns in UTC [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(ai): scope timeline snapshots to the active conversation [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] A DLQ resend can publish into a different cluster than the dead-letter topic's [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Doc] api-spec 5.5/5.8/6.6-6.8 write bodies still describe the pre-instance-scoped contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/agent/usermgmt-create-modal-residue): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[PR] test(instance): pin the instance update mapping [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] Re-creating an existing consumer group resets its broker settings to the creation defaults [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] Cluster broker table renders a failed runtime-stats read as 0% disk and 0 TPS [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] docs(api-spec): align the topic and group write bodies with their DTOs [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] DLQ service mocks ignore the backend pagination contract — page 0/negative slices wrong rows, pageSize 101 silently accepted [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] consumerService listConsumerGroupPage mock ignores the backend pagination contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] [ISSUE #11323] fix(example): retry request when reply send fails in ResponseConsumer [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] test(client): pin the unconfigured provider degradation [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(acl): reject blank principal or resource on rule update [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] [ISSUE #11329] fix(example): report real send status in ProducerWithNamespace [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/message-query-input): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/client-connection-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/agent/proxy-stale-topology-fallback): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(ai): recover from unsupported clipboard writes [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/readme-zh-sync): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/ai-unread-batches-20261009): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Doc] deploy/README.md's local compose quickstart omits the shared-network step and cannot start [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] AI Assistant cannot remove a stored LLM API key [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Doc] deploy/README.md's local compose quickstart omits the shared-network step and cannot start [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] test(instance): pin the batch delete contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #10478] proxy local mode support lite message [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] A DLQ resend performs a group read and a topic write without the resource-ownership guard [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] build-windows.ps1 builds a binary that reports version 1.0.0 while the CLI is 3.0.0 [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/audit-cleanup-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] AI composer draft is not scoped to the account and leaks to the next operator on the same tab [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
(rocketmq-dashboard) branch rocketmq-studio updated: fix(topic): stop misreporting load failures, stale selection and sync scope (#5442)
lizhimin
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/dingtalk-secret-affordance): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] Consumer group with an unmeasurable consume delay is shown as "0 seconds" [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/audit-cleanup-audited): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
(rocketmq-dashboard) branch rocketmq-studio updated: fix(dlq): confine resends to the owning instance and cluster, and stop lossy exports (#5448)
lizhimin
2026/10/09
[PR] test(tools): pin the tool error contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] docs: stop advertising an unpublished backend port [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(consumer): stamp the stack capture time as UTC and render it as such [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Enhancement] SemaphoreReleaseOnlyOnce lacks direct tests for its exactly-once release contract [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/notification-deliveries-page-clamp): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(message): give a key lookup its own default window instead of the topic scan's hour [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/orphan-process-queue-shutdown): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/consumer-subscription-loading-stuck): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): default the Windows build to the CLI's declared version [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(web): lite topic Extend TTL sends the owning instance id [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(cluster): keep the broker queue counts in step when one is edited [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(audit): surface the export cap instead of advising a retry that cannot work [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(search): match LIKE metacharacters literally in every text search [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/rebalance-lite-pull-consume-timestamp-npe): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[PR] test(group): pin the consumer group import caps [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix-license-header): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/index-service-query-offset-negative-maxnum): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] A reload during admission leaves the run streaming invisibly and the next send refused with 409 [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] test(tools): pin the redelivery output shape and flag [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/split-metadata-pagination-guards): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] The topic sync dialog reports the whole inventory healthy after checking only the current page [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/lite-topic-ttl-instance-id): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix-license-header): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/dlq-export-selected-count): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/agent/fix-usermgmt-export-flake): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/consumer-auto-refresh-silent-errors): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[PR] test(client): pin the producer scan result null-safety and defensive copy [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/create-acl-rule-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[PR] test(tools): pin the DLQ query output envelope [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/ai-send-navigation-20261009): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/verify-tab-trace-state): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/proxy-consumer-union): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[PR] test(tools): pin the identifier query shape and limit clamping [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] Switching AI conversations retains the old transcript and pagination cursor when the new load fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(alerts): keep the threshold unit of a native metric rule [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] test(acl): pin the plain access upsert contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] test(dlq): pin the time-range resend contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(proxy): invalidate pending loads on page unmount [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] Web API test fixtures and mocks use values the backend never sends [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] Example_Filter.md omits the enablePropertyFilter broker prerequisite for SQL92 filtering and has a malformed interface snippet [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] fix(ops): present the alert-silence, group-settings and cloud-import audit operations [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/trace-refresh-cache): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
Re: [I] [Bug] rmq.nameserver.config presents a partial read as the full cluster configuration [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] test(tools): pin the trace input shape and convenience constructor [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/native-alert-metric-catalog-controller): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] Topic comparison reports an absent value as a drift and renders the token null [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(group): apply the requested delivery order type when a group is updated [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(rmqctl): reject unusable derived catalog flags [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/group-subscribed-topics): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/client-scan-partial): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/docs/api-spec-instance-scoped-writes): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/tool-dry-run-audit): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] Alert notification templates render large ${value}/${threshold} values in scientific notation [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/dlq-resend-selected-request): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] Alert rules table shows the metric catalog unit code instead of a label [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(dlq): report the rows the Excel export actually wrote, not the requested selection [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/abort-reason): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/rocketmq-studio): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/comment): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[I] [Enhancement] FilterFactory duplicate-registration and unregister semantics lack tests [rocketmq]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(auth): stamp the user and session audit columns in UTC [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(group): union a proxy-connected group's clients across every proxy [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(message): report a failed trace request on the verify tab too [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] Listed consumer groups report zero subscribed topics while their subscription tab lists them [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(group): publish the subscribed topics of a listed group [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(clients): mark a client list partial when a broker's group inventory was unreadable [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] The client list stays unflagged when a broker's group inventory could not be read [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] A proxy-connected consumer group is read from the first proxy that answers [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[PR] fix(message): keep a manually refreshed trace when the tab is re-entered [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] A manually refreshed message trace is reverted by the tab cache [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] The Verify tab renders an empty consumer table when the trace request fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/ai-runtime-unmount): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/cold-data-flow-control-npe): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/09
[I] [Bug] Assistant answer copy cannot recover from rejected Clipboard API writes [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/09
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/cold-data-flow-control-npe): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
Earlier messages
Later messages