Kris20030907 opened a new issue, #6073: URL: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-dashboard/issues/6073
### Before Creating the Bug Report - [x] I have searched the [open issues](https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-dashboard/issues) of this repository and believe that this is not a duplicate. - [x] This is a defect in RocketMQ Studio, not a usage question and not a defect in another Apache RocketMQ repository. - [x] I can reproduce this on the current `master` branch, or I have stated the exact version I am running below. ### Studio Version . ### Runtime Environment . ### Connected RocketMQ Cluster . ### Build Toolchain . ### Describe the Bug The LiteTopic list page aggregated a failed `getLiteGroupInfo` read as backlog 0 (`groupLag`), so a broker RPC blip showed a healthy green `0` while messages could be piling up — and a partially failed read produced an undercounted total with no sign anything was missing. An unreadable backlog is now reported as unknown: `groupLag` returns `null` (matching `parentTtlMinutes` in the same file), `buildSummary` leaves `totalBacklog` null whenever any group is unknown rather than publishing a partial sum, and the backlog column renders `-` instead of a green zero (CSV export already writes an empty cell). Covered by tests that fail before the change (`expected: null but was: 0L` / `7L`) and pass after. ### Steps to Reproduce . ### What Did You Expect to See? . ### What Did You See Instead? . ### Additional Context . ### Are You Willing to Submit a Pull Request? - [x] Yes, I am willing to submit a pull request. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
