Kris20030907 opened a new issue, #6120:
URL: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-dashboard/issues/6120

   ### Before Creating the Bug Report
   
   - [x] I have searched the [open 
issues](https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-dashboard/issues) of this repository 
and believe that this is not a duplicate.
   
   - [x] This is a defect in RocketMQ Studio, not a usage question and not a 
defect in another Apache RocketMQ repository.
   
   - [x] I can reproduce this on the current `master` branch, or I have stated 
the exact version I am running below.
   
   
   ### Studio Version
   
   .
   
   ### Runtime Environment
   
   .
   
   ### Connected RocketMQ Cluster
   
   .
   
   ### Build Toolchain
   
   .
   
   ### Describe the Bug
   
   The alert notification outbox purges terminal deliveries (status `DELIVERED` 
/ `FAILED`) using a cutoff
   computed in JVM UTC (`NotificationOutboxService#cleanupTerminalDeliveries` → 
`utcNow()` =
   `LocalDateTime.now(ZoneOffset.UTC)`, retention 
`studio.alerting.notification-retention`, default `P30D`).
   `RmqAlertNotificationOutboxMapper#deleteTerminalBefore` qualifies rows by 
`gmt_modified`
   (FAILED rows, and DELIVERED rows with `delivered_at IS NULL`) and the 
delivery page filters on `gmt_create`.
   
   Neither column is ever written by the application. Both fall back to the 
table defaults in
   `server/src/main/resources/db/schema.sql`:
   
   ```sql
   gmt_create   datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
   gmt_modified datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE 
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
   
   
   ### Steps to Reproduce
   
   .
   
   ### What Did You Expect to See?
   
   .
   
   ### What Did You See Instead?
   
   .
   
   ### Additional Context
   
   .
   
   ### Are You Willing to Submit a Pull Request?
   
   - [x] Yes, I am willing to submit a pull request.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to