commits
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/receive-message-null-client-settings): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/consumer-connection-min-version): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/subscription-group-config-equals-broker-id): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/export-metrics-cluster-npe): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/send-msg-timer-out-ms-parse): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/rocksdb-config-rpc-cluster-scope): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/export-metrics-cluster-npe): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/rocksdb-config-rpc-cluster-scope): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/batch-cq-estimate-count-boundary): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/consumer-connection-min-version): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/batch-cq-estimate-count-boundary): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/rmq-alert-rule-entity): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/acl-cluster-config-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(ai): pin the send-message contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(cluster): pin the cluster view [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/proxy-topology-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/consumer-delay-unavailable-20261010): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/ai-conversation-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
Re: [I] [Bug] DLQ timestamps shift with the JVM zone while every other zoneless datetime is UTC [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/alert-rule-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/broker-config-diff-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] fix(dlq): check inferred resend targets against the DLQ cluster [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/dev-101101): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(config): pin the config diff summary view [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(acl): pin the plain access account view [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(alert): pin the alert rule view and its defaults [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(ai): pin the conversation list view [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/topic-list-input): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/alert-rules-yaml-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/group-list-input): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/topic-route-input): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/lite-topic-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/queue-offset-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/ai-run-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/message-record-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(alert): pin the rules YAML envelope [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/topic-queue-stats-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(tools): pin the group list input [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(tools): pin the topic route input [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(topic): pin the lite topic view [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(tools): pin the topic list input [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/broker-route-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(group): pin the consumer group settings command [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/producer-node): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/subscription-node): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/metric-profile-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(message): pin the queue offset window [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(topic): pin the broker route view [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(ai): pin the conversation run view [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(topic): pin the topic queue stats [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(message): pin the message record view [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/metric-data-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/collector-status-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/consumer-group-settings-command): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/tool-execution-result): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/duplicate-instance-name-exception): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/operation-audit-constants): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/rmq-alert-collection-lease-entity): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(instance): pin the duplicate name rejection [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(audit): pin the audit operation vocabulary [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/plan-description): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(metrics): pin the metric profile view [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(metrics): pin the collector status [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(trace): pin the subscription node shape [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(metrics): pin the metric query payload [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/base-entity): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/message-trace-status-enum): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/dlq-export-headers): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/message-trace-graph): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(tools): pin the tool execution result [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(persistence): pin the alert collection lease entity [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/broker-config-update-failure-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/mcp-authentication-exception): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(common): pin the inherited entity fields [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/ai-tool-call-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/import-cloud-instances-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/ai-run-stats-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(config): pin the per-broker failure report [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(common): pin the DLQ export header names [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(trace): pin the trace status wire names [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(trace): pin the message trace graph shape [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/delete-alert-rule-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/create-acl-user-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/studio-user-session-revoke-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/reset-password-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(ai): pin the MCP authentication exception [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/auth-status-vo): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(ai): pin the run stats view [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(instance): pin the cloud import contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(alerts): isolate editor state between alert domains [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(ai): pin the tool call payload [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/transactional-check-null-pull-result): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/update-studio-user-status-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(tools): pin the plan description template [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/processor-null-body-guard): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/bulk-delete-alert-rules-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/acknowledge-system-alert-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/toggle-alert-rule-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(auth): pin the session revoke view [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(acl): pin the ACL user create contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(auth): pin the user status update contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/bulk-toggle-alert-rules-dto): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(auth): pin the auth status view [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(auth): pin the password reset contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/codex/destructive-confirm-gaps): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(alert): pin the system alert acknowledge contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(alert): pin the rule toggle contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(alert): pin the bulk rule toggle contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(alert): pin the rule delete contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(alert): pin the bulk rule delete contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/cloud-vendor-upgrade-schema-20261011): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/studio-mobile-layout): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(rmqctl): pin the tool argument validator [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/unregister-stale-queue-data-npe): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[PR] fix(deploy): align cloud credential upgrade schema [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] Cloud vendor upgrade helper creates incompatible credential columns [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/test/config-validation-suite): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] test(rmqctl): pin the config validation and atomic save contracts [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix-101101): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/route-activity-skip-missing-broker): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
[PR] fix(message): keep dismissed queue details closed [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/timer-message-real-queue-id-null): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): report failures when version output cannot be written [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump js-yaml from 4.1.1 to 4.3.2 in /nodejs [rocketmq-clients]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.10.27 to 2.11.21 in /nodejs [rocketmq-clients]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] docs: stop claiming ArchUnit enforcement that is not wired up [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/litetopic-consumed-scan-truncation): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
Re: [I] [Studio][Bug] Alert rule 最近触发时间 renders the UTC timestamp as browser-local time [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Bug] Alert rule 最近触发时间 renders the UTC timestamp as browser-local time [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(settings): trim pasted credentials and connection URLs before storage [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): accept a Tencent role name as the ACL rule identifier [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): accept a Tencent role name as the ACL rule identifier [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): align audit mock and cluster contract with backend values [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): align audit mock and cluster contract with backend values [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Bug] Slow broker config preview can overwrite a newer preview with stale values [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Bug] Slow broker config preview can overwrite a newer preview with stale values [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(settings): ignore stale data source modal completions [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(i18n): interpolate parameter values literally [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][UX] Clarify native alert aggregation window retention behavior [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][UX] Clarify native alert aggregation window retention behavior [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): stop the markdown repair from rewriting well-formed markdown [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): stop the markdown repair from rewriting well-formed markdown [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): reject a run stream that ends before the terminal done frame [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): reject a run stream that ends before the terminal done frame [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): use the backend filter-mode codes in the consumer mock [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): use the backend filter-mode codes in the consumer mock [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Bug] Login reveals disabled accounts and skips rate limiting before the password is verified [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Bug] Login reveals disabled accounts and skips rate limiting before the password is verified [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat(auth): enforce a session idle timeout on bearer tokens [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat(auth): enforce a session idle timeout on bearer tokens [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Bug] Producer page keeps the previous topic's connections after switching topics [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Bug] Producer page keeps the previous topic's connections after switching topics [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Bug] Aliyun message queries do not report truncated results [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Bug] Aliyun message queries do not report truncated results [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Bug] Enforce deployment-wide Topic name uniqueness in mock mode [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Bug] Enforce deployment-wide Topic name uniqueness in mock mode [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] K8s certificate inventory cannot be exported [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] K8s certificate inventory cannot be exported [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat(audit): add scheduled audit-log retention sweep [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat(audit): add scheduled audit-log retention sweep [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): render LiteTopic instants in the labeled viewer zone [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): render LiteTopic instants in the labeled viewer zone [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): order AI timeline events before limiting the slice [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): order AI timeline events before limiting the slice [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Feature] One suspicious session can only be answered by revoking all of the user's sessions [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio][Feature] One suspicious session can only be answered by revoking all of the user's sessions [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): use the backend DLQ status codes in the mock data [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): use the backend DLQ status codes in the mock data [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Pasted cloud credentials and data source URLs are stored with invisible padding [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Pasted cloud credentials and data source URLs are stored with invisible padding [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): allow plain HTTP for private-resolving intranet names [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): allow plain HTTP for private-resolving intranet names [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): keep int64 values beyond 2^53 exact in Studio output [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): keep int64 values beyond 2^53 exact in Studio output [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): keep the optimistic question when the run was never admitted [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): keep the optimistic question when the run was never admitted [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): route the audit page's five hardcoded strings through i18n [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): route the audit page's five hardcoded strings through i18n [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): clear the consumer check spinner when a silent refresh wins [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): clear the consumer check spinner when a silent refresh wins [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): scope custom prompt templates to the signed-in account [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): scope custom prompt templates to the signed-in account [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): verify the license manifest against the written dist files [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): verify the license manifest against the written dist files [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] The deploy packages omit files the server image build requires, so deploy.sh fails on a fresh host [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] The deploy packages omit files the server image build requires, so deploy.sh fails on a fresh host [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] docs: correct the tool-output truncation and checkstyle claims [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] docs: correct the tool-output truncation and checkstyle claims [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] A single-field queue-count edit in the broker config dialog submits a mismatched pair and fails with an opaque 400 [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] A single-field queue-count edit in the broker config dialog submits a mismatched pair and fails with an opaque 400 [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Ten list pages keep the previous filter's rows on screen when a filtered reload fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Ten list pages keep the previous filter's rows on screen when a filtered reload fails [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Six remaining mutation handlers have no double-submit guard or loading feedback [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Six remaining mutation handlers have no double-submit guard or loading feedback [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Three ACL identity inputs store pasted padding verbatim, fragmenting ACL identity [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Three ACL identity inputs store pasted padding verbatim, fragmenting ACL identity [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Alert rule scope fields are saved untrimmed while the notification preview trims them — the stored rule disagrees with what the user confirmed [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Alert rule scope fields are saved untrimmed while the notification preview trims them — the stored rule disagrees with what the user confirmed [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] The DLQ page keeps ~30 hardcoded Chinese strings regardless of the display language [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] The DLQ page keeps ~30 hardcoded Chinese strings regardless of the display language [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages