commits
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
Re: [I] [rmqctl][Enhancement] Complete local contexts and catalog enum values [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(metrics): tolerate unavailable profile storage [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(metrics): tolerate unavailable profile storage [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): parse mixed SSE line endings [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): parse mixed SSE line endings [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] AI run stream throws TypeError for a null agent frame [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] AI run stream throws TypeError for a null agent frame [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Metrics query history is shared across browser accounts [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Metrics query history is shared across browser accounts [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat(cluster): enrich broker config diff with consistency score, severity, and remediation advice [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat(cluster): enrich broker config diff with consistency score, severity, and remediation advice [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Custom AI prompt templates are shared across every account on the same browser [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Custom AI prompt templates are shared across every account on the same browser [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] URL validation accepts embedded credentials (user:password@host) that are then persisted and returned to readers [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] URL validation accepts embedded credentials (user:password@host) that are then persisted and returned to readers [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ACL user inventory cannot be exported [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ACL user inventory cannot be exported [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Maintenance windows cannot be exported [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Maintenance windows cannot be exported [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] test(ai): cover engine preference persistence and migration [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] test(ai): cover engine preference persistence and migration [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(ai): cover engine preference persistence and migration [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] test(metrics): verify optional data source credentials on the wire [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] test(metrics): verify optional data source credentials on the wire [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] test(tencent): cover catalog request parameters [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] test(tencent): cover catalog request parameters [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] test(clients): cover a single producer connection inventory [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] test(clients): cover a single producer connection inventory [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Metrics Explorer reports profile load failure when browser storage is blocked [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Metrics Explorer reports profile load failure when browser storage is blocked [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] AI composer draft can cross accounts in the same tab [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] AI composer draft can cross accounts in the same tab [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): isolate composer drafts by account [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): isolate composer drafts by account [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): reject non-object run stream frames [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): reject non-object run stream frames [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(metrics): isolate query history by account [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(metrics): isolate query history by account [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] AI SSE parser misses event boundaries with mixed line endings [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] AI SSE parser misses event boundaries with mixed line endings [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(ops): clamp the system alerts page to the last valid page [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] ops: the system alerts page gets stuck on a permanently empty out-of-range page [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(web): cover the DLQ page's timestamp rendering, not just the helper [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/10478-local-lite-message): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/10478-local-lite-message): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/10478-local-lite-message): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/10478-local-lite-message): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
[I] web: four page tests blow the 20s timeout under parallel load — thin headroom by construction [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] [Feature][Java] 支持 PushConsumer 异步完成与运行期调参 [rocketmq-clients]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq/feat/10559-lite-pattern-matcher): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/10478-local-lite-message): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/10478-local-lite-message): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/feat/10559-lite-pattern-matcher): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/feat/10559-lite-pattern-matcher): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/feat/10559-lite-pattern-matcher): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/feat/10559-lite-pattern-matcher): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
[I] [Feature][Java] 支持独立配置客户端内部线程池大小 [rocketmq-clients]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq/feat/10559-lite-pattern-matcher): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/feat/10559-lite-pattern-matcher): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/10478-local-lite-message): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/10478-local-lite-message): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/10478-local-lite-message): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/10478-local-lite-message): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/10478-local-lite-message): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/10478-local-lite-message): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
[PR] [Enhancement][Java] 支持 PushConsumer 异步完成与运行期调参 [rocketmq-clients]
via GitHub
[PR] [Enhancement][Java] 支持独立配置客户端内部线程池大小 [rocketmq-clients]
via GitHub
[PR] test(web): cover the metric-capabilities failure branch [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] web: the alert rule modal's metric-capability FAILURE branch is untested — the "refresh" test is a vacuous subset [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] web: the DLQ invalid-timestamp test never renders the page — it only unit-tests the helper it claims to guard [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(web): give the heavy page-test chains timeout headroom [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/instance-filter-retry-loading): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[PR] fix(web): re-arm the loading flag while an instance-list retry is in flight [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] studio: useInstanceFilter's retry never re-arms instancesLoading — pages show a dead empty state while the refetch is in flight [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test(web): make the consumer modal tests deterministic [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] test(web): make the consumer modal tests deterministic [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] web: five ConsumerPage modal tests race the details modal's 2s auto-refresh interval — the CI flake family, deterministically reproduced [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] rmqctl: tables misalign every column after a CJK cell — tabwriter pads by rune count but terminals render CJK two cells wide [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(rmqctl): pad tables to terminal display width [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): pad tables to terminal display width [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] cluster: the NS registry form lets users type values the backend always rejects — no maxLength on name/addr/namespace [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(cluster): cap the NS registry form inputs at the DTO limits [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(cluster): cap the NS registry form inputs at the DTO limits [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq/proxy-client-management-docs): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/proxy-client-management-docs): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/proxy-client-management-docs): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/proxy-client-management-docs): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/proxy-client-management-docs): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/proxy-client-management-docs): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/proxy-client-management-docs): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
[PR] fix(cluster): send targetVersion in the nameserver upgrade request [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(cluster): send targetVersion in the nameserver upgrade request [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] cluster: upgradeNameServer sends `version` but UpgradeNameServerDTO requires `targetVersion` — the request is always rejected with 400 [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(rmqctl): tolerate working-tree CRLF in the catalog verify gate [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): tolerate working-tree CRLF in the catalog verify gate [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] rmqctl: cataloggen -check always fails on a Windows checkout — the freshness gate compares bytes against LF output while the working tree is CRLF [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(ops): show the count in the alert rules pagination total [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] ops: the alert rules pagination shows the "Total Rules" label but never the count [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(rmqctl): feed the read catalog into the digest and SDK contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): feed the read catalog into the digest and SDK contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] rmqctl: cataloggen single-file mode shadows `source` — the digest is sha256(empty) and the SDK contract renders as null [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(ai): enforce the backend's 8192-char message budget client-side [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ai): enforce the backend's 8192-char message budget client-side [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] ai: the composer accepts prompts longer than the backend's 8192-char budget — the run is always refused with no explanation [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(alibaba): map the console's order-type spellings to Orderly [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(alibaba): map the console's order-type spellings to Orderly [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(alibaba): map the console's order-type spellings to Orderly [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(alibaba): map the console's order-type spellings to Orderly [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(alibaba): map the console's order-type spellings to Orderly [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] Aliyun: creating an ordered consumer group from the console silently produces a Concurrently group [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(ops): clamp the notification deliveries page to the last valid page [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ops): clamp the notification deliveries page to the last valid page [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] ops: notification deliveries page gets stuck on a permanently empty out-of-range page [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(rmqctl): make the python zip fallback work on Windows [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): make the python zip fallback work on Windows [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(settings): stop caching the parameterized data-source query [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(settings): stop caching the parameterized data-source query [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(settings): stop caching the parameterized data-source query [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(settings): stop caching the parameterized data-source query [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(settings): stop caching the parameterized data-source query [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(settings): stop caching the parameterized data-source query [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(settings): stop caching the parameterized data-source query [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] settings: every distinct data-source search term pins a permanent cache entry (unbounded, credential-bearing, reader-reachable) [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] rmqctl: package-release.sh's python zip fallback is broken on Windows (Store-stub python3 exits 49; backslash zip entry names) [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(rmqctl): split license attribution on normalized line endings [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(rmqctl): split license attribution on normalized line endings [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] rmqctl: license-binary.go leaks the web source-package attribution into the binary package on CRLF checkouts [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(web): lite topic Extend TTL sends the owning instance id [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(web): lite topic Extend TTL sends the owning instance id [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] LiteTopic "Extend TTL" always fails from the console: the POST body carries no instanceId the backend requires [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] LiteTopic "Extend TTL" always fails from the console: the POST body carries no instanceId the backend requires [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] LiteTopic "Extend TTL" always fails from the console: the POST body carries no instanceId the backend requires [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
(rocketmq-clients) branch dependabot/go_modules/golang/google.golang.org/grpc-1.83.1 deleted (was 13cff7ce)
github-bot
Re: [PR] chore: add JSpecify @NullMarked annotations to org.apache.rocketmq.client.apis [rocketmq-clients]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore: add JSpecify @NullMarked annotations to org.apache.rocketmq.client.apis [rocketmq-clients]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [studio][Feature] add Prometheus-backed observability [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [studio][Feature] add Prometheus-backed observability [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [studio][Bug] Align frontend login response with the backend contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [studio][Bug] Align frontend login response with the backend contract [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [studio][Bug] Generate server-side keys when creating data sources [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [studio][Bug] Generate server-side keys when creating data sources [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [studio][Bug] Align AI request and response gateway contracts [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [studio][Bug] Align AI request and response gateway contracts [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio] Use Consumer Group APIs when mock mode is disabled [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio] Use Consumer Group APIs when mock mode is disabled [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio] Complete Message page service integration [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio] Complete Message page service integration [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio] [Feature] Implement real data source connection testing [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Studio] [Feature] Implement real data source connection testing [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(lite): report failures when all broker masters are unavailable [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(lite): report failures when all broker masters are unavailable [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(audit): report unavailable audit summaries [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(audit): report unavailable audit summaries [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat(producer): add producer connection health, SDK distribution, and redundancy analyzer [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat(producer): add producer connection health, SDK distribution, and redundancy analyzer [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump urllib3 from 2.6.3 to 2.8.0 in /rocketmq-a2a/example/python/rocketmq-multiagent-base-langgraph [rocketmq-ai]
via GitHub
(rocketmq-ai) branch dependabot/uv/rocketmq-a2a/example/python/rocketmq-multiagent-base-langgraph/urllib3-2.8.0 created (now b8813bd)
github-bot
(rocketmq-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/web/axios-1.20.0 created (now 2ad8184aa)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps): bump axios from 1.18.1 to 1.20.0 in /web [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/system-topic-case-consistency): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[I] system-topic filtering is case-sensitive on create but case-insensitive in the paged SQL filter: case-variant topic names can be created but never appear in the console list [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] system-topic filtering is case-sensitive on create but case-insensitive in the paged SQL filter: case-variant topic names can be created but never appear in the console list [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(topic): system-topic filtering is case-consistent across create and paged list paths [rocketmq-dashboard]
via GitHub
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/transactional-escape-exponential-backoff): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/tencent-incomplete-message-page): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/pop-retry-null-properties): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/perf/cache-topic-crc-bytes): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/aliyun-read-business-failure): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/ai-run-stream-premature-eof): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/filter-boolean-string-compare): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/perf/cache-topic-crc-bytes): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/message-rocksdb-stop-flush-scheduler): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/perf/cache-topic-crc-bytes): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/broker-data-empty-addresses): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/checkpoint-empty-state): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/perf/cache-topic-crc-bytes): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/transactional-escape-exponential-backoff): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/filter-boolean-string-compare): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/dlq-mock-pagination-contract): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq-dashboard/fix/dlq-mock-pagination-contract): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/perf/reuse-md5-utf8-length): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/checkpoint-empty-state): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Bazel" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/process-queue-max-offset): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/filter-zero-float): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/filter-zero-float): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/filter-boolean-string-compare): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/process-queue-max-offset): Workflow run "CodeQL Analysis" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/checkpoint-empty-state): Workflow run "Run Integration Tests" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/filter-zero-float): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/filter-zero-float): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/statistics-percentile-meta): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/broker-data-empty-addresses): Workflow run "Build and Run Tests by Maven" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/broker-data-empty-addresses): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/statistics-percentile-meta): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/broker-data-empty-addresses): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/process-queue-max-offset): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/process-queue-max-offset): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/filter-boolean-string-compare): Workflow run "Misspell Check" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/filter-boolean-string-compare): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
[GH] (rocketmq/fix/process-queue-max-offset): Workflow run "License checker" failed!
GitBox
Earlier messages
Later messages