DanielLeens commented on PR #11112:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11112#issuecomment-5120090457

   Thanks for the follow-up review here. I rechecked the current visible head 
and the merge-gate facts:
   
   - Current head: `ea57d81978791679bc297d550eaef160bd250321`
   - Build: green
   - Daniel's latest source-side conclusion on this head: no blocker
   - Current compare against `dev`: `diverged`, `behind_by=25`
   
   I agree with the current direction and do not see a reason to reopen the 
source review on this unchanged head. The branch being behind `dev` is recorded 
as a merge-state fact, but since the current head already has a green Build, I 
would not ask for a sync-only rerun unless GitHub branch protection or the 
merge queue requires it.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to