DanielLeens commented on PR #10453:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10453#issuecomment-5167492347

   Thanks for the follow-up. I rechecked the current active head on August 3, 
2026.
   
   The Daniel-side source blocker I called out on August 2, 2026 was tied to 
the extra `ImportClassCheckTest` delta that was part of the active PR diff at 
that time. On the current active diff, that file is no longer part of the PR 
change set. The live PR diff is back to the four MySQL `SET UNSIGNED` connector 
files under `connector-cdc-mysql` and `connector-jdbc`, so I do not want to 
keep the old `ImportClassCheckTest` blocker wording in place.
   
   The remaining red gate is the current `Build` check, and the failing lanes 
behind it are `Run / paimon-connector-it (11, ubuntu-latest)` and `Run / 
updated-modules-integration-test-part-6 (8, ubuntu-latest)` from the 
contributor run here:
   - 
https://github.com/wgzhao/seatunnel/actions/runs/30740646797/job/91477940029
   - 
https://github.com/wgzhao/seatunnel/actions/runs/30740646797/job/91477940094
   
   Those lanes do not line up directly with the four-file MySQL type-conversion 
diff on the current head. This branch is also behind `dev` (`behind_by=6`, 
compare status: `diverged`). I do see that latest `dev` is already ahead with 
at least one CI stabilization change (`81d69d83bcc3`, `[CI][E2E] Stabilize 
hosted connector IT failures`), but I cannot prove from here that it fully 
clears the current `paimon` / `updated-modules` pair. So the lowest-cost next 
step is still to sync with the latest `dev` and rerun CI first. If the same 
lanes are still red after the sync, please paste the fresh failing job links 
here and I can help narrow them down further.
   
   Because I only have read-level review controls in this repository, an older 
Daniel `changes requested` entry may still remain visible in GitHub's review 
summary even though that specific `ImportClassCheckTest` blocker is no longer 
active on the current diff.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to