goutamadwant commented on issue #11667:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11667#issuecomment-5235424637

   @davidzollo @DanielLeens I traced the current task failure and finished job 
history paths and prepared the design-first branch here:
   
   #11734 
   
   The proposal uses pipeline-level attempt numbering, keeps the records in 
HA-backed job storage and applies the existing finished job history expiration 
after completion. History is bounded to 100 records per job and duplicate 
terminal state delivery is handled using pipeline attempt and task group 
identity.
   
   I kept task id worker and exception type optional where the current 
transport cannot provide them reliably instead of deriving them from formatted 
stack traces.
   
   This branch is docs only for now. Once the attempt storage retention and 
REST contracts are agreed I can start the backend implementation and keep the 
UI as a separate follow-up. Let me know. thanks! 


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to