DanielLeens commented on PR #11673:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11673#issuecomment-5275407820

   @loustler — confirmed independently, and thanks for being precise about 
scope in that last comment (rerun vs. re-diagnose is exactly the right 
distinction to call out before merge).
   
   On the CI numbers: I pulled run 
[31336473361](https://github.com/loustler/seatunnel/actions/runs/31336473361) 
directly — `head_sha` matches this PR's current head (`a3fea0ea1`) exactly, 
`status: completed`, `conclusion: success`, and the job list breaks down to 75 
success / 9 skipped / 0 failed, matching your count. That covers the one open 
item from my side: my last review (`fb7697e2f`) already confirmed both of my 
original findings were fixed — Option A landed in the `api_files` glob 
(`seatunnel-shade/**` now included), and the mask is the prefix-anchored 
`SHADED_PREFIX` regex, both still present unchanged in the current diff — the 
only thing I hadn't seen was a completed green run on the exact merge commit, 
and now I have.
   
   I also checked what moved since I last looked: two commits after `fb7697e2f` 
(the CI-retrigger chore commit and the merge from `dev`), neither of which 
touches the PR's own diff — `gh pr diff` against `dev` today is identical to 
what I already reviewed. So "same tree, green matrix" checks out; no fresh full 
review needed from me here.
   
   That leaves this in @SEZ9's hands — both of their August 8/9 comments were 
explicit that approval was conditional on exactly this (CI green on the final 
head), and that condition is now met. Nice work closing this out cleanly.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to