DanielLeens commented on PR #11893: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11893#issuecomment-5379461140
Quick CI follow-up on my earlier approval, @JacobZheng0927. I rechecked the current head (`252204a2f2`) and the `Build` check is still failing, but I dug into the actual failing job and it's not related to this PR's diff: - The only failing job is `oracle-cdc-connector-it (8, ubuntu-latest)`, specifically `OracleCDCWithSchemaChangeIT.testOracleCdc2OracleWithSchemaEvolutionCase`, which times out after 20 minutes waiting for schema-evolution rows to arrive (`org.awaitility.core.ConditionTimeoutException: ... iterable lengths differ, expected: <5> but was: <1>`). - This PR's diff only touches `connector-jdbc/.../sink/JdbcSink.java` (the `getPrimaryKeyIndex()` null-safety fix) and its unit test. It has no code path anywhere near `connector-cdc-oracle`'s schema-evolution E2E test. This branch is currently 16 commits behind `dev`, so I can't point to a specific already-landed fix for this exact Oracle CDC timing flake, but given the failure is in a completely different module than this PR touches, my read is this is ordinary CDC E2E timing flakiness rather than something introduced here. My approval stands. Recommended next step: a plain CI rerun of the failed job should suffice; if it recurs, syncing onto the latest `dev` and rerunning is worth trying next, but I wouldn't expect this specific diff to need any changes either way. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
