DanielLeens commented on PR #10400:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10400#issuecomment-5385675920

   Thanks @davidzollo — your read was accurate at the time: the retry/reconnect 
restructuring I flagged back in April had indeed been superseded by the later 
`dev` merges you referenced.
   
   Flagging an update: a new commit just landed on this branch (`2c4d5a4b`, 
rebased onto current `dev`), and it changes the picture again. The diff is now 
much smaller (1 file, +29/-2) and no longer touches the retry-loop/backoff 
logic from the version I originally reviewed — it now only adds SQLState-aware 
diagnostic logging around `flush()`'s existing retry path, consistent with the 
PR title. Since this is materially different from both my original review and 
the state you assessed as already covered, I'll queue this up for a fresh full 
review against the current head rather than relying on either of our earlier 
conclusions.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to