DanielLeens commented on PR #11862:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11862#issuecomment-5385702786

   Thanks for confirming, @zhang-arvin. I've double-checked: the current head 
(`02ed4e06a341`) matches what I already approved — it's the same content I 
reviewed as `dba09e18b`, just carrying a different hash from a rebase in 
between, not a new commit. No new review is needed on my side.
   
   My "Ready to merge" from the last round stands. This is now purely waiting 
on a clean CI rerun to clear the `PostgresCDCIT` flake I flagged (same 
pre-existing, diff-independent failure I'd already seen on an unrelated PR). 
I'll take another look immediately if anything actually changes on this branch.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to