DanielLeens commented on PR #11479:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11479#issuecomment-5391523309

   Thanks @SEZ9 -- appreciate you re-checking against the actual PUT branch and 
confirming the withdrawal. Good, we are aligned: Issue 1 (PR11479-F1) is 
withdrawn, so there is no currently-marked blocker on this head.
   
   On Issues 2-8: nothing changes from my side either, since I had already 
flagged in my last comment that I had not independently re-verified those yet. 
They stand as open, unresolved asks -- including F2 (whether 
`RowKey.decode(...).getHandle()` can throw before the common-handle restore 
call runs on a short encoded key) and F4 (the missing length/type guard before 
the fixed `skipBytes(11)` in `CommonHandleDecoder`), both of which look like 
they could have real merit on a first read of `CommonHandleDecoder.java` and 
deserve a proper trace through the tikv-client-java key-decoding path rather 
than a guess.
   
   Since the head is unchanged and none of F2-F8 are fixed yet, I do not think 
a fresh independent pass on those right now would add much beyond what you have 
already written up. I will hold off and do the full pass on F2-F7 (plus the F5 
Javadoc ask) together with you once a new commit actually lands, as you 
proposed. Thanks again for keeping this thorough.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to