DanielLeens commented on PR #11952: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11952#issuecomment-5451405049
@wuchunfu Adding context so this isn't blocked for the wrong reason: I've done three full review rounds on this PR, and my latest round is an APPROVED against the current head (`2e788d11`). All three blockers I originally raised (the `dev`-wide compile break that was failing CI, the dead `bos-hdfs-sdk` Maven scaffolding, and a hardcoded `"bos://"` literal in `StorageFactory`) are verified fixed. The only thing still open is a Low-severity docs nit — a stale "install into your local Maven repository" sentence left in `docs/en/connectors/source/BosFile.md` / `docs/zh/connectors/source/BosFile.md` that should just be deleted to match the corrected `lib/README.md`. On the current CI-red state: I re-checked the fork's live Build run for this exact head (`programmerloverun/seatunnel` run `32708194092`) and it's still the same single failing job I already flagged as unrelated in my last review — `all-connectors-it-3 (8, ubuntu-latest)` failing on `PostgresCDCIT.testPostgresCdcSnapshotOnlyAndCommittedOffsetStartupModes` (an `awaitility` timeout in an unrelated Postgres CDC E2E test, nothing to do with the BOS/Hive files this PR touches). There's been no new commit or CI run since my last review, so from a code standpoint there isn't anything new to "update" — just that one small doc cleanup above, plus a CI rerun to clear the flake when convenient. Happy to take another pass once either lands. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
