DanielLeens commented on issue #11021:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11021#issuecomment-5468621791

   Thanks for asking. I rechecked the current repository state today.
   
   PR #11413 was already merged into `dev` on August 5, 2026, so there is no 
additional merge step still pending for that PR itself.
   
   That is also why it was not listed in the August 18, 2026 roadmap update 
comment: that comment listed the PRs that were **still remaining to be merged** 
into the 3.0.0 line, not the ones that had already landed.
   
   I also rechecked the current `dev` tree and I still see the HugeGraph 
source/sink code from #11413 present there, so I do not see a later revert in 
the current branch state.
   
   So, based on the current repository state on August 30, 2026:
   
   1. #11413 is already merged into `dev`;
   2. it is already on the main development line rather than waiting for 
another PR-side merge;
   3. no extra roadmap-thread action is needed for that PR unless a later 
change reverts or scopes it out separately.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to