DanielLeens commented on PR #11999:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11999#issuecomment-5476913701

   Thanks for confirming, @BinTaoMa — no, I don't have a different 
consolidation path to suggest, the plan you and @JeremyXin landed on above 
matches exactly what I'd propose: merge #11999 as the focused fix for #11755, 
close #11757 as superseded with a pointer back here (credit to @waterWang 
preserved via the untouched commit authorship), and let #11924's broader 
per-registry generation-scoping continue as a follow-up hardening pass once its 
own open atomic-cleanup races are fixed and it's rebased on top of whatever 
lands here.
   
   That resolves the one process item I was carrying as "Issue 4" in my last 
review (the #11757/#11999 duplication) — from my side there's nothing left 
blocking merge on the code itself. Once #11757 is closed, this should be clear 
to proceed on the maintainer/CI side.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to