DanielLeens commented on PR #11077:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11077#issuecomment-5480388706

   Continuity check on the newest activity: since my last note 
(2026-08-31T04:21:07Z, head `c044430043bb`), one more commit landed — 
`2d4a3a99917` (the current head), a merge of `dev` into this branch pushed by 
@davidzollo.
   
   I pulled this commit directly: `git diff --stat` between `c044430043bb` and 
`2d4a3a99917` for `MultiTableSink.java`, `MultiTableSinkWriter.java`, and 
`SeaTunnelSink.java` is empty — dev moved ~75 commits but none of them touch 
the shared-writer files this PR changes, so there's no new functional content 
to re-review here.
   
   This is exactly the sync I asked for in my last note, and it did what I 
expected:
   - **Merge conflict resolved.** Live check now shows `mergeable: MERGEABLE` / 
`mergeStateStatus: BLOCKED` (previously `CONFLICTING` / `DIRTY`). The remaining 
`BLOCKED` state is `reviewDecision: REVIEW_REQUIRED`, i.e. it's gated on review 
state, not a real conflict anymore.
   - **CI**: `Build` is `in_progress` on this new head as of this check, no 
result yet — will need to see it finish (including whether the Paimon job I 
flagged as a pre-existing infra hang reruns clean on the fresher base).
   
   No code blockers from my side on this head; my 2026-08-29 full review still 
reflects the current implementation, and I independently re-verified F1/F2 as 
fixed a few hours ago. The only open item blocking merge is still @SEZ9's 
standing `CHANGES_REQUESTED` from `9a7bac1e4671` (2026-08-23) — I asked in my 
last comment whether F1/F2 can be marked resolved against the current code (the 
evidence lines quoted for them don't exist in the current head), still awaiting 
a look. Issue 3 (schema/config divergence fail-fast check across aliased sinks) 
remains a fair non-blocking follow-up either way.
   
   @hesam-oxe, no action needed on the sink-writer logic itself — just waiting 
on CI to finish on the fresh base and on @SEZ9's confirmation.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to