DanielLeens commented on PR #11390:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11390#issuecomment-5551391578

   CI update on this exact head (`8cbe1476edaa7`): the `Build` run I noted as 
still queued at review time has since completed on the fork 
(`https://github.com/davidzollo/seatunnel/actions/runs/33525379112`) with 
exactly one failing job — `all-connectors-it-6 (11, ubuntu-latest)` — out of 94 
total (82 success, 11 skipped). That job covers a broad, unrelated bucket of 
connector E2E tests; this PR's diff is scoped entirely to the Python transform 
(plus the two cosmetic carryover lines I already noted), so on the surface this 
looks like an unrelated flake rather than something this PR introduced, but I 
wasn't able to pull the specific failing test name from the job log (the log 
stream was truncated when I checked). Could you take a look at that job's log 
and confirm which test failed and whether it's connector-side and unrelated? If 
it's confirmed unrelated, a rerun of just that job should be enough — my 
approval stands from the source side either way.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to