DanielLeens commented on PR #12011:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12011#issuecomment-5564023360

   @goutamadwant thanks for the ping, and for closing out the e2e gap so 
thoroughly.
   
   Just flagging status from my side so @davidzollo and @nzw921rx don't need to 
re-derive it: I did two full review rounds plus the follow-up on the current 
head (`cc7658b6`) after the e2e module landed, verified every substantive 
finding from both my own pass and @SEZ9's independently against source 
(credential masking, the unwrapped `SnmpTargetFactory` construction exception + 
socket leak, and the missing engine-path e2e coverage), and approved once the 
fork's `Build` run on that same head came back green. Nothing has changed on 
the PR since then, and I have no outstanding source-level concerns.
   
   I only have comment-only review rights here, so this is ready for a 
write-access maintainer to take the final merge call whenever convenient.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to