awsomesud347 commented on PR #12130:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12130#issuecomment-5564979212

   @SEZ9 thanks for the list. Taking all seven here, not splitting 3 or 7.
   
   Addressing Item 2: It is intentional. The legacy
   `writeJsonWithPagination` used `start > total || page < 1`, so a page 
starting exactly at `total`
   returned an empty page rather than being rejected, and `checkPageInRange` 
preserves that. I plan to add a code comment recording it rather than change 
the behaviour. Let me know if you would rather have it rejected.
   
   Also, item 3 will entail that `/running-jobs` picks up the `rows` validation 
from item 1, so
   input that endpoint previously accepted will start returning 400. I will 
cover it in the REST docs
   and add an entry to incompatible-changes.md.
   
   @nzw921rx yes, I will add them to seatunnel-benchmarks. On the margins, the 
numbers I posted are weak because I ran with `-f 1 -wi 1 -i 3` to save time, 
which gave relative errors between 15 and 43 percent. The gap is wide enough 
that the conclusion holds, but they are not solid enough to track against over 
time. I am re-running with the module's BenchmarkBase defaults and will post 
the tighter figures.
   
   The rest are code changes. I will push them as a single commit and comment 
again once CI is green.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to