nzw921rx commented on PR #11458:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11458#issuecomment-5602083922

   Follow-up on F5 after testing the current head (`e97540d9a7`) locally.
   
   I added a temporary focused test for the mixed partial-reuse failure path:
   
   - one persisted slot remains active and is reused;
   - capacity permits exactly one fresh allocation, then the remaining requests 
fail;
   - `preApplyResources()` returns `false`;
   - the reused slot remains active;
   - the successfully allocated fresh slot is released;
   - `masterFailoverRestore` remains `true` for the retry.
   
   The focused test passed (`1` test, `0` failures/errors). I did not run the 
full `verify` lifecycle.
   
   The current production cleanup behavior is correct, so this is a 
test-coverage request only. Please add an equivalent regression case to 
`JobMasterMasterFailoverResourceTest`. Once this coverage is in the PR, I am 
ready to +1.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to