SEZ9 commented on PR #11503:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11503#issuecomment-5628670693

   Thanks for the F1–F8 status against `f77cdfa677d4`. I can't close findings 
on the description alone, so here is what I still need before I mark anything 
resolved:
   
   - **F1 (`default.default` hardcode)** — Please point to the hunks in 
`f77cdfa677d4` where the table path is derived from the split/row-type table 
IDs and the WARN-and-skip fallback lives, plus the tests that assert the real 
table path (including the multi-table and ambiguous-identity cases). Once I can 
see those in the diff I'll close it.
   - **F2 (unknown-event fallback)** — Keeping this at Medium for now. Please 
point to the dispatcher/handler changes and the no-op `applySchemaChange` 
default in the diff, and add the doc note (or test) enumerating which 
connectors are covered via the shared dispatcher vs. an explicit guard vs. the 
no-op default.
   - **F3 (null `changeAfter`)** — Please point to the `requireNonNull` in the 
constructor and the `IllegalStateException` in `getRestoredTable()` in the 
diff, and to a test covering the null case if there is one.
   - **F4 (non-atomic `clear()`+`putAll()`)** — Please point to the 
synchronized `getHistoryTableChanges()` / 
`restoreCheckpointHistoryTableChanges()` / `deserialize()` paths in the diff so 
I can confirm they share the same monitor.
   - **F5 (widened restore gate)** — Your F5 note appears to be cut off 
mid-sentence. Could you repost it and confirm (a) that the event reaching 
transforms/sinks is only emitted on an actual row-type inequality, and (b) 
which test asserts that a restore with an unchanged schema emits no 
`RestoreTableSchemaEvent`?
   - **F6 (dispatcher restore shortcut not verifying the target table)**, **F7 
(missing Javadoc on `restoreCheckpointHistoryTableChanges`)**, **F8 (full 
`CatalogTable` list logged at INFO)** — I don't see status for these. Please 
state for each whether it's addressed in `f77cdfa677d4` and where 
(class/method), or why you consider it out of scope.
   
   Once the diff locations are on the thread I'll do a final pass and we can 
move forward.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:956 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to