SEZ9 commented on PR #11809:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11809#issuecomment-5650860918

   Thanks for the detailed per-item walkthrough against `ab1538a9` — that makes 
the re-review much easier.
   
   I'll verify each of F1–F8 directly against the changed files at 
`ab1538a9c1241741940cc789e88fb79bf18df608` rather than marking anything 
resolved from the description alone, and will follow up once I've been through 
the diff.
   
   One small note: your comment appears to have been cut off at "The class is 
declared `extends Ab`…", so the rest of the F8 response (and anything on F6/F7) 
didn't come through. No need to repost — I'll check those points in the code.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1015 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to