DanielLeens commented on PR #11613:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11613#issuecomment-5658938587

   Quick fact update on the current head (`1d815881620e`): GitHub now reports 
this branch as `CONFLICTING`/`DIRTY` against `dev` (it was cleanly `MERGEABLE` 
when I checked in my last couple of comments). This is a new fact since then — 
the code itself hasn't changed, and I still have no other code-side concern to 
add.
   
   Could you please sync with the latest `dev` and resolve the conflicts once 
you're back on this? And as noted before, this PR is still in Draft — once it's 
out of conflict and marked ready for review, I'm happy to do the full formal 
pass.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to