SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA commented on PR #12349:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12349#issuecomment-5715575512

   Thanks for re-reviewing the head from scratch rather than just the 
incremental diff, and for catching the retry-topic interaction in the first 
place. That was the whole fix.
   
   One piece of housekeeping: this came through as a comment rather than an 
approval, so the `CHANGES_REQUESTED` from 09-16 is still the active review 
state on the PR. Anyone scanning the queue sees changes requested rather than 
your conclusion. If you are happy with `4e5a44a`, would you mind re-submitting 
it as an approval so the two agree?
   
   On Issue 2, the early return discarding offsets already accumulated for 
earlier topics in a multi-topic lookup: agreed on all of it, including that it 
is unreachable under the retry-topic invariant and not a regression from `dev`. 
I would rather not touch it here. A push restarts the full suite, and the green 
`rocketmq-connector-it` result on both JDKs is the evidence this PR took two 
rounds to earn, in a connector with enough ambient flakiness that I would not 
want to re-roll it for a comment. I would rather fold it into the follow-up 
that fixes `RocketMqIT.deleteTopicIfExist`, since that touches the same area. 
If you would rather have it in this PR, say so and I will add it.
   
   On the #12340 overlap: that is a call for the committers rather than for 
either author, and I am fine with whatever they decide. I have not commented on 
that PR and do not intend to.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to