DanielLeens commented on PR #12384:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12384#issuecomment-5861178270

   Thanks for the update, @TianHengZhuang, and for confirming that `Build` is 
green - I can see it is `success` on `7d07199584`, and there are no conflicts 
with `dev`.
   
   I want to make sure the four points from my last review are tracked 
accurately, because I could not find them in the branch yet. The only commit on 
top of `5edc05cd59` (the head I reviewed) is `7d07199584` ("chore: retrigger 
CI"), and it changes no files. I also diffed the PR's own patch between 
`5edc05cd59` and the current head and it is identical. Concretely, on the 
current head:
   
   1. `batch_size`: the `Conditions.greaterThan(BATCH_SIZE, 0)` constraint is 
in `InfluxDBSinkFactory.java`, but I don't see a `docs/en` / `docs/zh` note or 
an `incompatible-changes.md` entry - the PR touches only 
`InfluxDBSinkFactory.java` and `InfluxDBFactoryTest.java`.
   2. Docs: no `docs/en` or `docs/zh` changes are in the PR yet.
   3. `write_timeout`: 
`Conditions.greaterThan(InfluxDBSinkOptions.WRITE_TIMEOUT, 0)` is still present 
in `InfluxDBSinkFactory.java`.
   4. Tests: `InfluxDBFactoryTest.java` is unchanged since the head I reviewed.
   
   It is possible the fixes were committed locally (or pushed to a different 
branch) and did not reach this PR's branch - a quick `git log origin/<branch>` 
against the PR head would confirm. Once the docs / incompatible-changes entry 
and the `write_timeout` decision are pushed, I'm happy to take another full 
look. Thank you for your patience - this one is close!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to