hutiefang76 commented on issue #12507: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/12507#issuecomment-5863236875
Thanks for reviewing the boundary cases. The fix and regressions are already in #12508, which references this issue. I reproduced it on `dev` at 146a1b5c510e1c33010a92981ae1afc8139c624b with `duckdb_jdbc` 1.3.1.0; the fix is 22e5f03fe. This was a source checkout, rather than a released SeaTunnel binary. I haven’t verified an older release branch yet, so I can’t name an affected release for backporting from this evidence alone. The PR keeps signed mappings unchanged and covers unsigned boundaries, zero/null, precreated unsigned targets, and catalog-created targets. The affected 17 tests and module verify passed on JDK 8 and 17. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
