hutiefang76 commented on issue #12502:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/12502#issuecomment-5863266057

   Thanks for the guidance. The fix is already in #12503, based on `dev` commit 
cba65b1a6cfa894a85fdcfeeeacd59872f77e600 with `duckdb_jdbc` 1.3.1.0. The 
original lookup produces:
   
   ```text
   java.sql.SQLException: Parser Error: syntax error at or near "schema"
   ```
   
   I reproduced that again with `"odd'schema"."odd'table"`. The PR doubles 
apostrophes in both `getTableWithConditionSql` and `getSelectColumnsSql`. 
`DuckDBCatalogTest#testMetadataLookupWithApostrophes` checks `tableExists`, 
`getTable` and its returned column metadata, plus a SQL-looking table name that 
must remain a literal. The affected class passed 9 tests on JDK 17.
   
   I also checked the neighboring catalogs: PostgreSQL and MySQL still 
interpolate metadata names into SQL in the same methods. Those are separate 
follow-ups; I haven’t run their database regressions yet, so I’m keeping #12503 
scoped to the verified DuckDB case rather than changing several dialects 
without evidence.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to