hutiefang76 commented on PR #12506:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12506#issuecomment-5868929750

   I reproduced the MarkdownTest failure and fixed all four DuckDB pages in 
`3bf22eb42`; each now ends with `<ChangeLog />`. The original head fails that 
test locally, and the corrected head passes all four MarkdownTest checks.
   
   I also documented the unknown-catalog behavior for table lookup and dry-run 
in both incompatible-changes pages, added the save-mode ordering comment, 
removed the unused constant, and kept the failure regression checking the 
CatalogException, requested alias and migration hint without depending on the 
complete error prefix. Connector verify passes on JDK 8 and 17: 41 tests on 
each, with only the PostgreSQL/S3 fixture skipped. The local DuckLake extension 
cases ran.
   
   Your merge order makes sense: land #12501 and #12503 first, then I’ll rebase 
this branch and reconcile the identifier/literal helpers, including quoting the 
catalog component. #12508 also shares docs/tests. This push starts a fresh CI 
run; I haven’t treated the local results as a green remote build.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to