NganWave commented on PR #12491:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12491#issuecomment-5894169676

   Thanks for the review.
   
   Update on Issue #10: while testing the `ConfEncryptCommand.execute()` 
method, I found that `ConfigShadeUtils.encryptConfig()` method does not take 
effect for sensitive fields. Since this needs more investigation and is 
separate from the current code fixes, I'd prefer not to include the Issue #10 
change in this PR for now, and keep Issue #10 open as a follow-up.
   
   For this PR, I'll focus on the code issues first. I have partially updated 
the docs locally, but I plan to push the documentation changes after the code 
issues are resolved, in a separate commit, so the code review and docs review 
don't get mixed.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to