avnijainnn commented on PR #12607: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12607#issuecomment-5965597175
Thanks for the detailed review. I agree with **Issue 3, Issue 5, and the documentation wording concern in Issue 6**. I’ll add the matching zh incompatible-changes entry and clarify that blank `kudu_masters` values previously failed later during Kudu client construction and now fail earlier during option validation. For **Issues 1 and 2** (address-list parsing / comma-separated entry validation), I’d like to keep this PR within the scope confirmed in [#11007](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5917734796): `kudu_masters` nonblank validation only, while preserving the existing address parsing and configured values without trimming or normalization. Adding per-entry regex/extension validation or trimming/filtering in `KuduUtil` would change existing parsing behavior and broaden this PR beyond that confirmed scope. For **Issue 4**, the padded-value assertion is intentional: it verifies that adding the declarative `notBlank` rule does not trim or normalize the configured value, which was also part of the confirmed scope in [#11007](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5917734796). -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
