goutamadwant commented on issue #12268: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/12268#issuecomment-5973991257
I've rewritten the body to the current contract, with a Decisions table and an Implementation checklist; review history stays in these comments. @SEZ9 - Freshness/completeness: stated as a V1 decision in section 3. No timestamp by design; a 200 is always the complete graph, otherwise 409/503/413. - Active vs history for a reused ID: section 2, "Selection order for a job ID". - Access/overlap: sections 5 and 6. One change to confirm for D3: a running job only has a DAG snapshot after `/job-info` has been opened ([JobMaster.java#L931-L951](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/blob/309b15effe99423f73b6007cbe61b97bb6af7b24/seatunnel-engine/seatunnel-engine-server/src/main/java/org/apache/seatunnel/engine/server/master/JobMaster.java#L931-L951)). I propose building it once when `JobMaster` finishes init, the same call that already runs at job finish ([L1043](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/blob/309b15effe99423f73b6007cbe61b97bb6af7b24/seatunnel-engine/seatunnel-engine-server/src/main/java/org/apache/seatunnel/engine/server/master/JobMaster.java#L1043)). The REST request stays snapshot-only. Phase 1 (projector only, no route or engine change) is ready; I'll open it as "STIP-39 Phase 1" unless there are objections. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
