SEZ9 commented on issue #12594: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/12594#issuecomment-5975659442
@SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA thanks for the full ending, and sorry again about the truncation on my side — the comment reads cleanly this time. On the closing reference: understood, `Closes #12594` in the #12595 description is sufficient, and you are right not to add a second one. Nothing to change there; the issue will close when the PR merges. On the two new `BasicAuthenticationIT` cases: - `testAccessWithCorrectUsernameAndWrongPassword` is the one I cared about most, for exactly the reason you give: `wronguser:wrongpassword` fails on the username alone, so it never tells us whether the password half is examined. Having the correct username with a wrong password expect 401 closes that gap end to end. - `testAccessWithPrefixOfCorrectCredentials` pairs well with the unit-level prefix case in `BasicAuthFilterTest`, so the prefix behaviour is covered at both layers. The `engine-v2-it (8)` result of `Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0` for `BasicAuthenticationIT` matches the seven existing plus two new cases, so I am satisfied the IT side is verified even without a local Docker run. With the closing reference, the unit tests, and the IT cases all accounted for, I have nothing further to ask on this issue. I will take the rest of the review over to #12595 itself. <!-- streview-comment:1493 --> -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
