Please unsubscribe me. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Arindam Khaled

On Aug 4, 2011, at 4:23 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur wrote:

Allen,

I agree 100% with you, there will be setups that will break. I was just
pointing out that it may be a bit less that expected because of the
scenarios I described. But yes, you are right, something/somewhere will
break.

And being more clear than before, yes, it MUST GO in the release notes.

Thanks.

Alejandro