Hi,

I have copied my "php" files using hadoop command in the following path "*
/user/hadoop/input*" path. Now i need to open that "index.php" file which
located in the above path using apache, so i configure that path in apache.
I have tried in Ubuntu, and edit the below two lines in the *
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/**000-default* file.

*DocumentRoot /user/hadoop/input
<Directory /user/hadoop/input>*

 But my "index.php" not viewed, Just throw an following *error*.

*The requested URL /input/index.php was not found on this server.*

*Kindly* check and *advise* me is there any way to configure that "php"
path..

Thanks for looking into this,
Mariaprabudass