Hello all,
I am asking you about the increasing the performance of Hive. I tried with
mappers and reducers but I didn't see difference in execution.
Don't know why, may be I did in some other way which may be not correct or
due to some other reason.

I am thinking that Is it possible to execute Hive queries parallelly?
Means,
Normally the queries get execute in queue manner.
query1
query2
query3
.
.
.

I am thinking that if we use mapreduce program  in Hive JDBC program, then
is it possible to execute it parallelly.
Don't know will it work or not? Thats I am asking you about it.
But again my questions are:
1) If it is possible then may be it require multiple Hive Thrift Server?
2) Is it possible to open multiple Hive Thrift Server?
3) I think it is not possible to open multiple Hive Thrift Server on same
port.?
4) Can we open multiple Hive Thrift Server on different different port?

Please suggest me some solution to this. If you have other idea other than
this then pls share with with me
I will also try that.
Thanks

--