Hi all,

  I am trying to setup hadoop 1st generation 0.20 in Eclipse which still
uses Ant as its build tool.
The build was successful , but when I want to set it up in the Eclipse IDE
i.e
*File-> new Project-> Project from existing ANT build file -> Select
build.xml ->Finish*
I get this following error :
*Problem setting the classpath of the project from the javac classpath:
Reference ivy-common.classpath not found.*

 I have tried finding solutions online but couldn't get a concrete one. Are
there any sources or workarounds on setting 1st generation
Hadoop in Eclipse.?

Also my second question was how to build a binary tar file for hadoop-0.20
which still uses ANT. The wiki pages only have information for maven.
Any help is highly appreciated.Thanks
--

--With Regards
Pavan Kulkarni