OK, if folks want to do something to get rid of trailing whitespace in the
project I won't object, but it doesn't seem like that big a deal to me. A
pre-commit hook makes sense to me. I just don't want to see the QA bot flag
patches containing trailing whitespace, thus requiring more round trips on
patches.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera