Hi, I got stuck in other work and did not make the Hadoop 1.2 branch in
February.
Now that release 1.1.2 is out, I'm ready to make the 1.2 branch.

I intend to branch for 1.2 in the next night or two, and at that point will
make the formal proposal
to schedule an rc a week after that.  If any issues, please let me know.

Regards,
--Matt