Thanks, Matt. As always, your work on this is hugely appreciated.

As I understand it, we can't distribute binary-only artifacts. Among
the reasons: the PMC can't verify binaries as project output, the
non-profit charter is about source code, and users need to be able to
modify what we distribute. I can try to track down a reference, but
I'm pretty sure on this one... source-only is OK. Some have argued
it's the only acceptable form. -C