It would be great to have dedicated resources like these.
One thing missing for cross cutting concerns like security is a source of
truth for a holistic view of the entire model.
A dedicated wiki space would allow for this view and facilitate the filing
of Jiras that align with the big picture.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Kevin Minder <kevin.min...@hortonworks.com