it should be straight forward adding the license headers to the release
notes. please make sure apache-rat:check passes on the RC before publishing
it.

Arun, as you are about to cut the new RC for 2.1.0-beta, can you please
make sure the license headers are used in the releasenotes HTML files?

Thx

--
Alejandro