Thanks for the list, Jason.  I scanned through them and except HDFS-5356, all
jiras were currently targeted for 2.4.0. I changed the target version of
HDFS-5356 to 2.4.0, so now all are targeted for 2.4.0.

Assuming "2.3.0" label is clean and doesn't need any mass/batch update, I think
we can go over these jiras and re-target for 2.3.0, if one needs to be fixed in
2.3.0.

Kihwal