While YARN-1492 would greatly benefit performance, I think it might be a
little too ambitious at this point to include it in 2.5 without delaying
it.

As I mentioned before and from my offline conversation with Arun, we might
want to release 2.6 end of July and that might be a better vehicle for
YARN-1492.