Currently patchprocess/ (contents shown below) is one level higher than
${WORKSPACE}

diffJavadocWarnings.txt         newPatchFindbugsWarningshadoop-hdfs.html
 patchFindBugsOutputhadoop-hdfs.txt    patchReleaseAuditOutput.txt
 trunkJavadocWarnings.txt
filteredPatchJavacWarnings.txt  newPatchFindbugsWarningshadoop-hdfs.xml
patchFindbugsWarningshadoop-hdfs.xml  patchReleaseAuditWarnings.txt
filteredTrunkJavacWarnings.txt  patch
patchJavacWarnings.txt                testrun_hadoop-hdfs.txt
jira                            patchEclipseOutput.txt
 patchJavadocWarnings.txt              trunkJavacWarnings.txt

Under Files to archive input box of PreCommit-HDFS-Build/configure, I saw:

‘../patchprocess/*’ doesn’t match anything, but ‘*’ does. Perhaps that’s
what you mean?

I guess once patchprocess is moved back under ${WORKSPACE}, a lot of things
would be back to normal.

Cheers