Thanks Karthik for updating the wiki. Now I'm +1 (non-binding).

Regards,
Akira

(2014/09/11 2:10), Karthik Kambatla wrote:
Thanks for reporting the mistake in the documentation, Akira. While it is
good to fix it, I am not sure it is big enough to warrant another RC,
particularly because 2.5.1 is very much 2.5.0 done right.

I just updated the how-to-release wiki to capture this step in the release
process, so we don't miss it in the future.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 11:37 PM, Akira AJISAKA <ajisa...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>