From: Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli [mailto:vino...@apache.org]
Sent: 11 April 2015 05:14
To: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org; hdfs-...@hadoop.apache.org;
yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org; mapreduce-...@hadoop.apache.org
Cc: vino...@apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.0 RC0

Hi all,

I've created a release candidate RC0 for Apache Hadoop 2.7.0.

 The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~vinodkv/hadoop-2.7.0-RC0/

The RC tag in git is: release-2.7.0-RC0

 The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1017/

As discussed before
 - This release will only work with JDK 1.7 and above
 - I’d like to use this as a starting release for 2.7.x [1], depending on how
it goes, get it stabilized and potentially use a 2.7.1 in a few weeks as the
stable release.

 Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 5 days.

 Thanks,
 Vinod

 [1]: A 2.7.1 release to follow up 2.7.0
http://markmail.org/thread/zwzze6cqqgwq4rmw