Thanks Sean and Allen!

I was not aware of that there is already a way to trigger branch-2 test.
Good to know.

There are multiple solutions here:

1. When posting patches, we can post two versions of patches, one for
trunk, and one for branch-2, so to trigger two pre-commit jenkins test for
both branches. This would help catching issue before committing. However,
it's going to be more workload on the testing machines, so alternatively,
we can probably defer the branch-2 testing until committing to trunk and
before branch-2 testing.

2. Only post patch for trunk, we cherry-pick to branch-2 when committing.
We can set up periodic jenkins test (such as nightly) for branch-2 to catch
problem periodically. But that's basically being ignored by us as Allen
pointed out.

The goal in my mind is to try our best to have both commits to trunk and
branch-2 to pass jenkins test, thus help on quality.

Thanks.

--Yongjun